This release includes the following new features:
- “Notifications” - New feature enabling customers to build self-service analytics dashboards
- “Notifications” provides a massively scalable infrastructure to help customers make sense of massive amounts of data, billions of objects, and millions of operations going on that data. This further enriches Nutanix portfolio for Cloud Native, DevSecOps friendly applications.
- You can now send Bucket management-event and data-event logs to the endpoints (NATS / Syslog) you configure in your Objects instance.
- Enhanced the Quota Policy for Users
- You can now assign a quota policy to a user which enables Objects to set soft thresholds on the number of buckets created by the user within an object store. This is useful for
- 4096 bit certs and PKCS#8 format is now also supported
- Unencrypted PKCS#8 standard and 4096-bit key size for the private key is now supported when replacing the SSL certificates.
- Objects 2.2 Release Notes can be accessed here.
- User Guide can be accessed here.
- Software downloads for Objects (darksite) is here.